Thursday 24 January 2013

Online Booking has begun!


In the absence of our poorly Web Man, to whom we wish a speedy recovery and return from hospital, I've been trying to make it easier for guests to book with us. I'm planning to introduce online booking across our own website and all directories we advertise with when I can, but in the meantime I've made a start with the Holiday Lettings site. Guests can now book online via our listing on their site:

http://www.holidaylettings.co.uk/rentals/honiton/271054

We'll keep you all posted when the tweaks to this website are made, but in the meantime please keep an eye on this blog and our Facebook page for up to date news.

Here's a snowy photo taken yesterday for a bit of seasonal cheer! After a wonderful week's sledging, the (disgruntled) girls have been deposited at school via Land Rover and I'm back at the desk. Bookings are rolling in for Spring and Summer - even Christmas! - it won't be long before I'm posting photos of primroses and bluebells again, but in the meantime keep warm and check back here regularly for more Luggs news.


No comments:

Post a Comment